Please provide your name to help you better and faster.
You can also check our help guide below
- 1- Click on start button then start typing FortiClient then click on the FortiClint icon to open it . (Please Note if you could not find the FortiClient contact us )
- 2- Click on remote access then enter your password (same password you use to login to your computer ) then hit connect and wait until it’s connected .
- 3- Please make sure that you disconnect when you are do not want to use the company network by hitting on disconnect button.
If you haven’t clicked any links in the email, that’s good. Until you’re certain that the sender is genuine, you should not follow any links, or reply.
The next thing to do is try and identify whether the email is a scam, or genuine.
Here’s some tips on spotting phishing emails
- Many phishing emails have poor grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Is the design and overall quality what would you’d expect from the organisation the email is supposed to come from?
- Is it addressed to you by name, or does it refer to ‘valued customer’, or ‘friend’, or ‘colleague’? This can be a sign that the sender does not actually know you, and that it is part of a phishing scam.
- Does the email contain a veiled threat that asks you to act urgently? Be suspicious of words like ‘send these details within 24 hours’ or ‘you have been a victim of crime, click here immediately’.
- Look at the sender’s name. Does it sound legitimate, or is it trying to mimic someone you know?
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. It’s most unlikely that someone will want to give you money, or give you access to a secret part of the Internet.
- Your bank, or any other official source, should never ask you to supply personal information from an email.
Try to check any claims made in the email through some other channel. For example, by calling your bank to see if they actually sent you an email or doing a quick Google search on some of the wording used in the email.
Always if you are not sure do not click on any link and ask us first we will help you to decide
Our live chat & remote support service is available to our valued customers and clients.