Warranty & Return Policy
- RMA's are only valid for Manufacturer specified return guidelines.
- Defective consumables are returnable for exchange only.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. It is best to use an authorized courier who supplies tracking/insurance options, such as UPS, Federal Express, or any other courier that issues a tracking number.
- For replacements, you will need to place a new order, and when the original item is received, you will be credited in full for the defective product. A new order must be placed in order for the system to cross-ship upon waiting for the returned product.
- Any returns found to be non-defective are subject to a restocking fee and all non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for a credit to be issued (shipping and other charges are not credited).
After the first thirty days of invoice, no returns or replacements will be accepted.
Unless otherwise noted, warranty terms apply only to merchandise
shipped within Canada. Merchandise forwarded to other international
locations may not be covered under the warranty.
HY-TEK Computer Sales and Services ltd. reserves the right to cancel a sale or to issue a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for merchandise that is advertised in error, is unexpectedly out of stock, does not conform to specifications, or was shipped in error.
HY-TEK Computer Sales and Services ltd. is committed to work with you to ensure that every product under warranty performs to the manufacturer's specifications. Please check the item description for warranty details.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, HY-TEK Computer Sales and Services ltd. disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, noninfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, HY-TEK Computer Sales and Services ltd. does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
HY-TEK Computer Sales and Services ltd. cannot accept unauthorized returns or exchanges. Unauthorized returns will be refused and sent back to the customer at their expense. Additional charges may apply if all peripherals and accessories are not returned in the original, unopened packaging.
Note: Warranties and Returns
If an item needs to be returned, please first request a return authorization number. Credit Returns for incorrectly purchased items must be in the original manuufacturer sealed packaging.